I was tagged for this by youmaywanttoduck
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
I am only tagging probably two friends so however many you tag is up to you.
1. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
2. Tamora Pierce novels-both the Alanna series and the wild magic series
3. Sarah Dessen novels-especially The Truth About Forever
4. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
5. Black Like Me by John Griffin
6. Chasing Redbird by Sharon Creech
7. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
8. Antony and Cleopatra by William Shakespeare
9. The Oresteia Trilogy by Aeschylus
10. Mourning Becomes Electra by Eugene O’Neill
I would like to tag beachmusicmenagerie and eyesarelikethejungle!
IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!
- Be following me readaroundtherosie
- Prizes will be sent via the book depository so if they don’t ship to your country, I’m really really sorry. But they ship to over 150 countries worldwide, so hopefully that includes you
- like, reblog, do whatever as many times as you like- try not to spam people
- no giveaway blogs thank you
- End date: November 1st 2014, midnight AEST
- you will need to give me your address to send them don’t worry I won’t do anything else with it, I’m far too lazy
- THERE WILL BE 3 WINNERS
- Each winner will receive 1 hardcover OR two paperbacks of their choice from the books above
- considering HEIR OF FIRE is currently my favourite book of the year thus far I wanted to celebrate that and all my other favs so far so these are my favourite reads
- you can choose any of the books from the series if you already have the first one, or even from a spin off series (like Bloodlines instead of Vampire Academy)
GOOD LUCK, GET REBLOGGING